Dating is tough! We live in a busy world where people are stressed, working non-stop and live hectic lives. It’s hard to get out and meet people at bars, restaurants and other social gatherings and online dating has complicated things even more. You “meet” people online without really knowing who they are and you’re often disappointed when you do finally meet them in person. If you’re struggling with the whole “dating scene,” you’re not alone.
Are you puzzled by questions like these:
- Why am I still single?
- Will I find someone in time to start a family?
- Why do I keep dating the same type of person over and over again?
- Am I wasting my time – am I ready for a commitment?
- I’m too busy to find the right person!
Are you tired of serial monogamy – dating one person until you realize that this was the wrong person for you from the beginning? And somehow all the people you date seem like the same person over and over again — they’re just in a different body. I understand. I have been there, too. And it is lonely. I know what it’s like — especially in a busy, hectic times. That’s why finding someone to support you and be there for you is so important.
There are many things that can get in your way and stop you from having the love you deserve. It’s time to break out of old patterns and limiting beliefs. With me, as a relationship and dating coah, you can find those patterns and change them.
With the help of a dating counselor/coach you will:
- Learn how to approach people you are attracted to and create a warm loving relationship
- Determine what your type is
- Look at who you are and what you bring to a relationship
- Plan how to take action to find the right person for you
- Put that plan into motion
There is a match for you – you just haven’t met them…yet! Contact me today at Coaching & Consulting to set up your free consultation.